Running a small business is harder than it should be! Small businesses are 99.8% of all enterprises in the world and the backbone of the economy. But, far too much time and money is spent on administrative tasks that don’t create value.
Bokio makes it super easy for everyone to run a business through automation of financial services, accounting, payments and taxes. We make sure our users understand their finances and have the right tools to make the best decisions for their businesses.
Sounds exciting? Join the team and help us make an already awesome product even better!
As a full-stack developer you will be working with most of the relevant layers of the product - from backend services, performance and security aspects, to UX features and database queries and analytics. You will work on designing, developing and deploying services and features; as well as on maintaining them and doing occasional fire-fighting.
More details can be found below, but in a nutshell:
- Your main playground will be C#, React/TypeScript and .NET
- You will be part of a small, cross-functional team that has full responsibility and accountability for their product area.
Who you are
- You have empathy for end-users and truly care about improving their experience.
- You are a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
- You are resilient and see fast-paced change as an opportunity.
- You have grit. When things get hard you simply try smarter.
- You are a good communicator and comfortable with spoken and written English.
- You know, care about and use sound engineering practices to develop well-crafted software.
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
What’s in your backpack
- You are great with C#. Or amazing with Java and willing to make the switch to C#.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a developer.
- You are competent with React and Typescript.
- You have worked with .NET, Microsoft Azure and related tooling.
- It would be considered a great bonus if:
- You have/had your own company and understand the perils of running a small business.
- You are familiar with accounting, invoicing or fintech.
- You have worked with single-page applications (SPA) before and understand how to measure and improve performance in an SPA.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues.
- A diverse workplace, with skilled and kind people from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home from time to time.
- Awesome offices in central Gothenburg & Stockholm.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits. Including waffles!
You are welcome at Bokio for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We are creating a culture at Bokio where empathy, diversity, respect and courage are front and centre.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!